Borghese Gallery and park tour, without the line with a professional guide
Borghese Gallery and park are one of the most famous attraction of Rome.
At first, the excursion includes a walk through a beautiful park and a visit to a magnificent art gallery with a rich collection of sculptures and paintings, including the creations of Caravaggio, Bernini, Titian, and others.
You can’t visit the museum alone without a tour group and preliminary booking in according to the museum rules.
Borghese Gallery and park tour offer an excursion program, which includes:
- Transfer from hotel to Villa Borghese and backT
- Tour of the Borghese Gallery with a professional guide.
- The price includes the entrance tickets and headphones, the maximum group includes 15 people, entrance without queue
- Walk through the gardens and the final review on the observation platform of the Pincho Hill. From where you can enjoy stunning views of the Vatican City and the center of Rome.
The excursion takes place every Saturday and Sunday at 9.00am, the duration is 3.5-4 hours. The bus starts picking up participants from hotels located in the center, starting at 7.45am.
Also a preliminary registration is required in relation to a very limited number of places.
- Adults – EUR 61,00
- Children from 4 to 13 years – EUR 53.50
- Children under 4 years are free.
Finally, if you live near Villa Borghese and prefer to reach the group in the meeting point (8.45 at the entrance to the gallery), a discount is EUR 5 per person.